Soooooo…what am I up to? Here’s a quick rundown. Somebody tell my agent because she’s probably wondering, too.
I took a break from THE NOVEL because THE NOVEL is giving me fits. I’m having difficulty focusing, so I’m working on other things instead.
- I just edited and sent in the first two scripts for the Crystal Lake Kids line. One book is coming out very soon and I’m waiting for feedback on the second script. Script three is in the works. This one is written for my daughter, specifically.
- I’m working on a cool novella that will come out in a set of four. I’m pretty excited about this!
- I’m writing an introduction for another set of novellas. I’m also pretty excited about that!
- I’m knee-deep in reading for Crystal Lake’s Tales From The Lake. As of now, I have about 200 stories to read through.
- We have slush down to about 500 stories for Shock Totem. Rah rah, sis boom bah!
- I’m also reading and commenting on some stories for a writing contest. I’m hoping that my insights are helpful and aren’t just white noise.
- I just filmed a short video for that SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT I’ve been going on about. I’m over the moon! We’ll release the details in April, I believe. Eeeee!
- I’m working on a short story for an anthology I was invited to.
- I’m finishing up a separate short story. This ISN’T for the one I was invited to.
- I’m working on a class proposal for a conference I’d like to teach at. We’ll see.
- I’m taking a pretty intense business class so I can be more business-like. I’m pretty laissez-faire when it comes to handling money, etc. When I’m done with the course, I’ll earn a certificate from the LDS Business college.
- I’m working on getting my store up and running. I’d love to sell blankets, voodoo dolls, and soaps on my site along with my books.
I think that’s it. There might be more but this catches us up nicely. Things are busy, but I’m happy.
What are you working on? I’d love to hear!