I have to tell you that receiving the WRITE HARD award from superstar Aaron Polson means a lot to me. That man is as creative and industrious as he is talented, and it’s extremely awesome to be running in his circle. Thanks, Aaron!
The rules are simple.
When you win:
1. Post the picture above to your blog.
2. List at least three writers who you feel live up to the “write hard” spirit. Think: writers who work at their craft, writers who never give up despite the odds, writers who constantly turn out quality work. Writers you admire. Optional: explain why you think they are awesome.
3. Include these rules or a link to them.
4. Notify said writers of their victory. Ask them to pass on the torch.
5. Continue being awesome.
My three writers came to mind instantly. For the record, Aaron himself automatically goes to the top of my list. But since he’s the generous benefactor, let’s continue on, shall we?
1. Pauline Campos. This woman is wild, crazy, driven, and has the best hair ever. When an agent asked for her memoir, Pauline cracked down like a whip. I was both awed and frightened by her fierceness.
2. Jami Gold. Jami consistently has some of the best blog posts that I have ever seen! Add that to a kick-butt manuscript and heart as gold as her name, she definitely earned this award.
3. Simon C. Larter. No surprise here, right? Sure, he acts like a drunk pretty boy, but he’s a vodka-swilling pretty boy with talent. This man pushes me every chance he gets, and has never missed a deadline to date.
You all inspire me more than you can ever know! Thanks so much. Now stop reading and get back to writing hard. 😉
Well, shucks, darlin’! You’re making me feel all warm and fuzzy! Though, admittedly, that could just be cottonmouth….
You’re awesome. We should hang out more.
You know what, Mercedes?
You inspire me, too.
I agree with Aaron. You’re pretty inspirational yourself, Miss.
I’ll third that notion: Our dear Mecedes is the inspiring one. 🙂
I think I’m near speechlessness for this. Seriously. *imagine as a Wayne’s World mantra* I’m not worthy.
This means the world to me because YOU mean the world to me. 🙂 Thank you!
Pingback: What Should You Do with Blog Awards? | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author