This is after I ran over it with 6,000 pounds of vehicle. Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.
Nightmare Fuel: Scorpions in Las Vegas
Or in my backyard, if we’re going to be more exact. Perhaps a few of you know that a bark scorpion stung me and sent me to the ER a few weeks ago. I had a healthy respect for them before, but now I know exactly how deadly they can be. Which makes this blacklight scorpion hunt even more terrifying. … Read More
So, That "I Nearly Died By Scorpion" Thing.
Some of you know that Las Vegas is under seige from the venomous bark scorpion. We’ve had many at my house, which I documented in The Obligatory Scorpion Montage. Well, earlier this month I was stung on the foot while washing dishes, and within an hour I was temporarily paralyzed in a hospital wheelchair. The doctor assured me this wasn’t a … Read More
The Obligatory Scorpion Montage
This doesn’t include the scorpion in the bathtub, the one running across my hand in the bed, or the one in the lint trap of the dryer. Some were so frightening that I couldn’t even think of grabbing a picture.